Saturday, December 20, 2008

New Entry For My Journal

I need to add to my Grievous Wounds Journal

Date- December 16th. Grievous Wound- While making room for Chris to lay down in the bunk of the truck (ie: trying to lay flat against the wall on a twin sized bed) my right thumbnail was bent frighteningly far back. It broke the nail and bled a little. I couldn't go to sleep after that because it was throbbing so badly. I finally had to get up for a few minutes. Status- It's still tender and healing. I have keep a band-aid on it to prevent it from snagging on everything and to remind me to be gentle with it. Apparently I need a full body sized band-aid for that reminder...

(I did shout out "Woe is me for my hurt" over and over instead of other words that came to mind. I'm kind of proud of that.)

3 comments:

Amy said...

What I wouldn't give to see you jumping around your truck shouting "Woe is me for my hurt!" over and over again. Oh you should just see the picture in my head right now.

Emily Youngdell said...

That is hilarious. You crack me up.

Shian said...

I feel your pain.