Sunday, November 24, 2013

My Tigger Blanket


When I was a baby my mom put me in a kitchen drawer with my Tigger blanket. I love this blanket and still sleep with it to this day.


When Sawyer was two weeks old I put him in a drawer with Tigger. He didn't love it. :) BUT, I know he will learn to love Tigger!



4 comments:

Shian said...

It looks like you and Sawyer have the same cheeks. :) Poor Tigger looks very well loved these days.

Gordon and Robyn said...

Oh so little! What a great picture :) Tigger went gray with age just like humans do.

Deliliah said...

Your Tigger blanket has been well loved and well used. I know Sawyer will be well loved but I hope he looks better than your blanket looks in 30 years.
I love his little O mouth in the 3rd picture.

Deliliah said...

I think you should change your blogs side line. I don't think Shian is wanting to adopt right now, but I do agree that she was born to be a mom. I think she has her hands full for a few years.