Still swollen, still uncomfortable, still truckin'. I was able to drive by Friday, thank goodness, although Chris had to do a lot of little things for me. I made it to the temple today and had the chance to be rolled around in a wheelchair. An experience I won't forget. Now I'm going to put it on ice high in the air...
Saturday, August 28, 2010
Update On the Ankle
Still swollen, still uncomfortable, still truckin'. I was able to drive by Friday, thank goodness, although Chris had to do a lot of little things for me. I made it to the temple today and had the chance to be rolled around in a wheelchair. An experience I won't forget. Now I'm going to put it on ice high in the air...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
eeee.... owwww!!! ... Hmmm. that's what my ankles will look like in about 15 weeks ;)
Ouch! It still looks painful!
You poor thing. I hope it's looking (and feeling) a bit better by now. It was so fun to see you on Saturday (being wheeled around in a wheel chair ;)
Wow it was swollen worst than I thought. Of course all we could see that day was your little sauage toes, the rest was wrapped up. Man it looks bad.
Post a Comment