Monday, August 30, 2010

Handy-woman



Isn't it pretty? No, I'm not talking about the vase of flowers. I'm talking about the toilet handle. Ü

About a year after we moved in, our handle cracked. A few months later I forgot about the crack and cut my finger on it when I flushed. Instead of fixing it, I put a band-aid on it (the handle, not my finger) to remind me it was broken so I wouldn't get cut again. However, I finally got sick of it last week. I called up my friend Malachi who owns Goff Plumbing
and he walked me through the steps of changing it out. He's so awesome! I went and bought a new handle and fixed it all by myself. No more band-aid, no more cut fingers!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Go you!

Shian said...

Good for you!

Deliliah said...

Hey the handle on our toilet is getting hard to flush. I've been thinking I need to change ours out. Maybe when you come up next time You could help me do it. How does that sound?