I went to see Eclipse on the 3rd of July with my mom and sisters. Once again, we had a blast. I enjoyed the movie quite a lot. I laughed at Jasper and wondered at his sudden southern accent. I thought Bella was a little more believable. I thought Edward actually had some cute moments. I'm totally a traitor because I am Team Edward in the books but Team Jacob in the movies. :) I brought some Sweethearts I had bought that were Twilight themed but they tasted terrible so we threw them away.
While we were waiting for the movie to start we were extremely obnoxious (we did quiet down once it began). We were laughing really loud and taking pictures of ourselves. It started out with a couple group shots and then a self portrait of everyone. Then it turned into really frightening pictures of us (which I promised not to publish but if you want to come over and see them... Ü) and pictures of random things in Mom's purse. I love my weird wacky family. After the movie we went to McDonald's where Mom bought us a treat. Camey had some fries, Robyn and I got the berry smoothies and Shian and Mom got McFlurries. But then Robyn regretted her decision and stared at Shian's ice cream so long that Shian had to give her a taste. And I shared my smoothie with Camey. All in all it worked out just fine. We had such a great evening and I can't wait until Breaking Dawn comes out (more for the experience than the actual movie Ü). Love you, ladies!

3 comments:
I wish I could think of something twangy that Jasper said but I can't so I'll just have to go with the quotable Jacob: I'm hotter :)
I look like a horse! I thought I wasn't looking too big! You need to delete me out of all of those. I am so embarrased! Anyhow, it was so much fun to see you and watch the movie---depsite the awful pictures!
That was a fun day. Can't wait for the next one. We should have girls night more often than we do.
Post a Comment