Monday, January 20, 2014

Some Videos of Sawyer





Talking to himself
018 from Ryvrstyx on Vimeo.


Laughing with Daddy (although it sounds close to crying....)

Winter 2013 092 from Ryvrstyx on Vimeo.



First food ever!

Winter 2013 114 from Ryvrstyx on Vimeo.


Bath time. You love bath time.

Bath Time 2014 001 from Ryvrstyx on Vimeo.

Bath Time 2014 003 from Ryvrstyx on Vimeo.


Playing with the doorstop

017 from Ryvrstyx on Vimeo.



Showing off his scooting skills

Bath Time 004 from Ryvrstyx on Vimeo.


Bath Time 008 from Ryvrstyx on Vimeo.


Bath Time 009 from Ryvrstyx on Vimeo.

He is growing so fast!


2 comments:

Gordon and Robyn said...

Natalee is sitting on my lap and she is so excited watching Baby Sawyer. She calls him My Baby Sawyer ♥

Shian said...

I love his little squeals. I can tell when he sees you that he loves his mama. :) He is a great little scooter. I'm impressed. Playing with the doorstop was so cute and I especially liked the grand finale of going for Ruby's toy. That was funny.