Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Life Experiences

I saw this fun tag a long time ago and wanted to do it. That's right, I tagged myself.


Bold or highlight the things that you have done. I am doing this for myself and Chris because I think it will be more fun this way. Ü


1. Started your own blog T
2. Slept under the stars C&T
3. Played in a band
4. Visited Hawaii T
5. Watched a meteor shower C&T
6. Given more than you can afford to charity C&T
7. Been to Disneyland C&T
8. Climbed a mountain C&T
9. Held a praying mantis C&T
10. Sang a solo T
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea C&T
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch C
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning C&T (who hasn't?)
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables T
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight C&T
22. Hitch hiked T (my car broke down)
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill C&T
24. Built a snow fort C&T
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping C&T
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice C&T
29. Seen a total eclipse C&T
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset C&T
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise C&T
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person C
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language T (just a few words though)
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied C&T
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person C&T
39. Gone rock climbing C&T
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David C&T
41. Sung karaoke C&T
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt C&T
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant C&T (we love those missionaries)
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight C&T
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person C&T
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling C&T
52. Kissed in the rain C&T
53. Played in the mud C&T (not for fun)
54. Gone to a drive-in theater C&T
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business C&T (really, it was all Chris but I'm Vice-President)
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching C&T (too bad they didn't tell us it wasn't the right season for it. Grrr.)
63. Got flowers for no reason T
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma C (blood and plasma) T (blood only, never again)
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check T
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy C&T (remember my Tigger blanket?)
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial C
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job C&T (me from Delta, he doesn't remember Ü)
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle C&T
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person C
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican C&T
82. Bought a brand new car C&T
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper C&T
85. Read the entire Bible C&T
86. Visited the White House C
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox C&T
89. Saved someone's life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous C
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one C&T
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person C&T
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake C&T
97. Been involved in a law suit C
98. Owned a cell phone C&T
99. Been stung by a bee C&T

5 comments:

Deliliah said...

There is a lot on that list that I have not done, but I have been up inside the Statue of Liberty & the Washington Monument. I'm thankful my Dad took there. You can't go up inside the Statue of Liberty any more because of concern for terroism. I wonder if they will decide the Washington Monument is not stable enough after the earthquake and not reopen it. I hope not.

Shian said...

Interesting! I don't think I've ever had food poisoning though. The one I thought "who hasn't?) was "watched a sunrise or sunset." That's just silly. I also thought "owned a cell phone" is funny in these times. And you may not have published your own book, but a quote by you is published in a book :)

Nara said...

Hmmmmm...I should go through that list sometime with Charlie and see what we have done!???

Nara said...

Oh and by the way LOVE that you are blogging again!

Tiffany said...

Awesome :) You guys have done a lot... We've done maybe half that stuff. # 57 made me laugh